I must admit as regards notable women in rock - Debbie Harry aside - I can't immediately think of any that have made a notable impression on me -
Maybe Siouxsie and the Banshees, I quite liked.
Went to a Paramore concert in the summer as my daughter quite liked (note the past tense) the band (and my son likes Hayley Williams) but although she has a decent singing voice, the concert seemed just routine and unimaginative.
.........will try to think of some more.......oh Bjork! - but I don't think of her as rock
Maybe Siouxsie and the Banshees, I quite liked.
Went to a Paramore concert in the summer as my daughter quite liked (note the past tense) the band (and my son likes Hayley Williams) but although she has a decent singing voice, the concert seemed just routine and unimaginative.
.........will try to think of some more.......oh Bjork! - but I don't think of her as rock

