Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radio music
#18
PennyLane Wrote:Yes it was K-Rock ! 92.3

Ah, I was never too into K-Rock for whatever reason. Always thought it was overrated. =\

BrilliantDisguise Wrote:I also listen to Q104.3. It's basically the best Classic Rock station out of New York, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. There used to be one out of New York many years ago that I would classify as amazing and that would be WNEW 102.7. They would always play cutting edge rock and classics. Their tag line was 'Where Rock Lives' and it definitely did. They had the best DJ's around too. Sadly, it's no longer around.

How "many" would you define "Many years" as?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Radio music - by SteveO - 05-06-2012, 20:41

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,668 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,434 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,964 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,676 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,214 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: