21-12-2008, 13:36
Indeed! Thanks for even saying the phrase, "Merry Christmas".
There are those out there who want to take it away from us who still love it.
And you are right in that it is also a silly season. It is a great paradox that after Xmas comes the New Year where businesses let people go. What a turn of phrase, "We're going to have to 'let you go.'" Tis 'Go where?' for most of us.
But God has been good to me in that I have a craft where I'm the boss. So far, so good.
There are those out there who want to take it away from us who still love it.And you are right in that it is also a silly season. It is a great paradox that after Xmas comes the New Year where businesses let people go. What a turn of phrase, "We're going to have to 'let you go.'" Tis 'Go where?' for most of us.
But God has been good to me in that I have a craft where I'm the boss. So far, so good.

