Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musical Instrument Discussion
#16
Hi,
I have been practicing the F chord and the 3 different variations demonstrated in the above video that I posted. The one where you have to use the side of your index finger to hold all the strings onto the first bar is very tough indeed. However, it's giving the side of my index finger a very good workout and toughing it up no end. I can feel the end of my finger tips hardening the more I've been practicing the songs as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Musical Instrument Discussion - by IanC - 18-03-2012, 22:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musical education Nomad 0 1,281 29-01-2016, 15:22
Last Post: Nomad
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,543 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted for online study perfectpitchstudies 0 1,711 22-07-2015, 17:40
Last Post: perfectpitchstudies
  General Discussion about Your Learning Progress IanC 6 2,843 02-02-2013, 21:03
Last Post: kronicwasteland
  Learning a new instrument ambernector 15 7,956 04-03-2012, 18:28
Last Post: IanC
  Multi-Instrument Video asluk1011 1 2,020 15-07-2011, 07:13
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: