Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musical Instrument Discussion
#17
Yes, the F bar chord is extremely difficult one to master and your hand and wrist need a lot of strength to acheive this. I struggled with this so I started of with the mini F bar chord, which was still a bit of struggle for me as I have quite small hands, but I've just about mastered it now. I think if you're struggling with full bar chords, then look for mini versions first and work your way up over time. I'm also going to purchase a hand exerciser soon which I'll use to strengthen my wrist and tendons, something else I'd recommend too as you don't want to cause permanent damage to your wrist.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Musical Instrument Discussion - by IanC - 18-03-2012, 22:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musical education Nomad 0 1,289 29-01-2016, 15:22
Last Post: Nomad
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,546 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted for online study perfectpitchstudies 0 1,716 22-07-2015, 17:40
Last Post: perfectpitchstudies
  General Discussion about Your Learning Progress IanC 6 2,855 02-02-2013, 21:03
Last Post: kronicwasteland
  Learning a new instrument ambernector 15 7,985 04-03-2012, 18:28
Last Post: IanC
  Multi-Instrument Video asluk1011 1 2,025 15-07-2011, 07:13
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: