Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cover Versions
#21
I love to see the way artists interpret other artists' songs !..that's why I watch the music reality shows from time to time..there are some very interesting translations of songs on those shows !!!!

I didn't really appreciate U2's ONE until I heard Johhny Cash's version !!!!!..also applies to several other covers that I've heard !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cover Versions - by CMB1888 - 15-10-2008, 07:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think of my titanic piano cover Matthew Hughes 0 1,000 02-07-2015, 23:15
Last Post: Matthew Hughes
  Uptown Funk drum cover/drum remix jamesswansondrums 3 2,111 20-02-2015, 06:41
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Krokus cover from Kiev Ukraine gaustu 1 1,244 07-02-2015, 04:08
Last Post: SteveO
  an interesting cover jazzboCR 3 1,692 16-04-2014, 16:23
Last Post: SteveO
  a cover album jazzboCR 12 4,246 11-03-2014, 16:24
Last Post: SteveO
  Album Cover Art sahrs 5 3,109 26-02-2014, 08:57
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: