The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Birthdays
#1
so, I am turning 30 in September... spending the whole week with my friends in a villa in the woods, with a sauna and planning on having a jolly good time. I appear to be strange in that chaning from a 2 to a 3 is not bothering me, and I am rather looking forward to it.

what did you guys who have passed the big 30 do for yours? Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Big Birthdays - by kerry - 16-07-2012, 11:25

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthdays ! SteveO 4 1,763 26-07-2013, 20:33
Last Post: Lovely Linda

Forum Jump: