Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radio music
#20
For those in the NYC area, I found that 101.9 is back to rock music (They switched to "Talk Radi" a few months back. Guess it didn't work out too well.). They advertise "New Alternative Music" but I heard a decent amount of older music mixed in there. Its the closest thing to a K-Rock from what I've gathered, and I always preferred WXRP (101.9) to K-Rock anyway. Just in case anyone's interested as I saw a couple NY posters in this thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Radio music - by SteveO - 05-06-2012, 20:41

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,663 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,429 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,208 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,705 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: