29-07-2012, 00:28
I fell asleep half way through but I have it DVR'ed. I will watch the second half of it later tonight. I really want to visit the U.K. one day so I really enjoyed what I saw.
|
Olympics 2012 - Did you watch the opening ceremony?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Olympics 2012 - Did you watch the opening ceremony? - by Jerome - 28-07-2012, 13:17
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Olympics - Tokyo 2020 | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,219 |
24-07-2021, 14:54 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sadly watch Notre Dame Burning | gryphon | 12 | 4,227 |
25-07-2019, 12:18 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| The Olympics... | CRAZY-HORSE | 12 | 4,533 |
17-08-2016, 16:10 Last Post: bob_32_116 |
|
| Have a watch/listen to this! | zebraandthebandit | 0 | 1,150 |
19-09-2015, 18:19 Last Post: zebraandthebandit |
|
| Olympics | Music Head | 36 | 9,747 |
23-02-2014, 20:21 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| The 7 least anticipated albums of 2012! lol | TraceNspace | 10 | 3,458 |
18-02-2014, 07:30 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Watch Joanna Krupa's Sizzling hot Chemistry with Lover Boy! | Simran | 1 | 2,533 |
15-12-2012, 18:15 Last Post: kindamatt |
|
| 71 Countries Enter the Race For the Oscar Best Foreign Language Film Category 2012 | Simran | 0 | 1,100 |
11-10-2012, 06:33 Last Post: Simran |
|
| Nba 2012 | danielkr94 | 15 | 5,762 |
12-06-2012, 11:25 Last Post: clapineswat |
|
| Watch a master at work | Jerome | 2 | 1,467 |
15-05-2012, 23:44 Last Post: SteveO |
|