01-08-2012, 08:52
At the risk of taking this forum off topic, but out of curiosity, any idea how they test for stem cells?
And how would you regulate something like stem cells?
Interesting note...
I heard that the American beach volleyball duo, after playing their full matches, head to the gym to lift weights as a way to cool down and let their muscles relax properly. That's just dedication. Can you imagine lifting weights after competing in several beach volleyball matches? The constant pounding on the sand and jumping and then you think "Oh, hey... we just won. Now I'm going to go lift. Amazing."
And yes, I'm with you on the cheating... cheating in the Olympics is a rough reputation to carry with you the rest of your life, but if you are choosing to cheat (at the Olympics no less...), I agree that you should be sent home.
And how would you regulate something like stem cells?
Interesting note...
I heard that the American beach volleyball duo, after playing their full matches, head to the gym to lift weights as a way to cool down and let their muscles relax properly. That's just dedication. Can you imagine lifting weights after competing in several beach volleyball matches? The constant pounding on the sand and jumping and then you think "Oh, hey... we just won. Now I'm going to go lift. Amazing."
And yes, I'm with you on the cheating... cheating in the Olympics is a rough reputation to carry with you the rest of your life, but if you are choosing to cheat (at the Olympics no less...), I agree that you should be sent home.

