04-08-2012, 11:39
This is not a commercial survey. It is a survey for my master's programme and will only contribute to knowledge. I kindly ask to be allowed to post my survey.
Thanks
Thanks
|
I need your opinions about internet shopping for instruments
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need your opinions about internet shopping for instruments - by perubuesa - 02-08-2012, 11:03
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Soprano Recorder and difficulties of using instruments not tuned in C | caters | 0 | 997 |
26-07-2014, 12:51 Last Post: caters |
|
| Oddball Instruments | Jerome | 9 | 4,210 |
25-05-2012, 13:13 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Recording Stringed instruments | Pipikins321 | 1 | 1,734 |
26-08-2011, 05:56 Last Post: Jerome |
|