Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Olympics 2012 - Did you watch the opening ceremony?
#13
I watched some of the opening ceremony because I know some of the people who took part in it. which was cool. One of my work friends is also doing the closing ceremony. Thats as much of the Olympics as I am likly to watch.

I had a very unpleasant experience with an American Tourist who is over for the games-as I could tell by the junk she had on.. was with my flatmate, who has a broken foot, and is on crutches. As she was trying to get off of the tube train, this woman and her friends decide to push on-despite the fact that all of the announcements and common sense says to let the passengersoff of the train before boarding. shoving my friend, who fell over!!!1 so, very unlike me, I lost my temper at her and erm.. gave her what for!!!! I know she is not represntative of her country, and for that I am glad Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olympics - Tokyo 2020 CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,219 24-07-2021, 14:54
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sadly watch Notre Dame Burning gryphon 12 4,227 25-07-2019, 12:18
Last Post: Jerome
  The Olympics... CRAZY-HORSE 12 4,533 17-08-2016, 16:10
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Have a watch/listen to this! zebraandthebandit 0 1,150 19-09-2015, 18:19
Last Post: zebraandthebandit
  Olympics Music Head 36 9,747 23-02-2014, 20:21
Last Post: SteveO
  The 7 least anticipated albums of 2012! lol TraceNspace 10 3,457 18-02-2014, 07:30
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Watch Joanna Krupa's Sizzling hot Chemistry with Lover Boy! Simran 1 2,533 15-12-2012, 18:15
Last Post: kindamatt
  71 Countries Enter the Race For the Oscar Best Foreign Language Film Category 2012 Simran 0 1,100 11-10-2012, 06:33
Last Post: Simran
  Nba 2012 danielkr94 15 5,762 12-06-2012, 11:25
Last Post: clapineswat
  Watch a master at work Jerome 2 1,467 15-05-2012, 23:44
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: