Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I miss you all!
#6
ambernector Wrote:Hows the new magazine going? Looking forward to the launch. When can we expect? Cool

It's coming along Tony. The first issue's launch is February 1st. All of the content is off to the graphics department right now, and I await the completion of the layout from them. Then .. it's off for flash programming, and baring any MAJOR problems, we will be live February 1st. I expect the website to be up and running anytime now. My designer tells me he almost has everything complete.

What can you expect? Well, this first issue will feature:
Drowning Pool
State of Shock
Bo Bice
Ryan Hoyle
As well as a respective piece on Motley Crue and the first Crue Fest, and other talented artists like, Steve Strongman, Finding Core and Robert Michael Madson.

Below are a couple banners:

[Image: PORTALBAN1]


[Image: PORTALBAN2]
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I miss you all! - by Palmer - 13-01-2009, 21:22
I miss you all! - by Syn - 14-01-2009, 13:51
I miss you all! - by ambernector - 14-01-2009, 18:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Miss Jerome Music Head 2 1,767 21-03-2019, 07:00
Last Post: Jerome
  Jerome...we'll miss you mate CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,694 10-06-2012, 07:21
Last Post: LMD
  Which music style you still miss in your collection?? Ruhi Sheikh 1 1,703 20-12-2008, 02:33
Last Post: JonG

Forum Jump: