Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last.fm Music Discussion Group details
#3
Links to either members' YouTube sites are an almost impossibility as there is no way to be able to do a link back to Music Discussion I discovered when I tried adding my YouTube link in the link section yesterday Tony. YouTube doesn't provide for a reciprocal link mate!
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Last.fm Music Discussion Group details - by Iota - 19-01-2009, 18:07

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,659 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,403 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,958 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,814 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,794 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,414 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,668 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,702 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: