Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Learning a new instrument
#6
I am also interested in learning the piano, but think I am going to go the traditional route with a teacher, at least until I can learn enough about music theory to then go out in the big bad world by myself Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Learning a new instrument - by ambernector - 02-08-2008, 23:16

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,545 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Use YouTube for learning songs? This makes that a lot easier. Sanjay Poyzer 1 1,590 28-11-2013, 18:47
Last Post: SteveO
  General Discussion about Your Learning Progress IanC 6 2,852 02-02-2013, 21:03
Last Post: kronicwasteland
  Anyone knows any good online lessons for learning guitar? yaana 9 6,046 22-09-2012, 01:07
Last Post: SteveO
  Musical Instrument Discussion IanC 16 6,092 20-06-2012, 11:16
Last Post: IanC
  Learning music composition mcleanmel 7 3,362 20-09-2011, 01:06
Last Post: Guardian
  Multi-Instrument Video asluk1011 1 2,024 15-07-2011, 07:13
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: