Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Original Orchestral Movie Soundtrack inspired by The Dark Knight Trilogy
#4
mpfindung Wrote:That was highly enjoyable! I really liked the break around 2:16. If anything, it needs a little more dramatic cohesion in some sections; there are spots where it's easy to lose interest. But I agree, a great start! Keep it up.

Thanks a lot guys. I know the end could use a little work, a build up to an epic finale. I am more of a metal guy historically, but I'm going to see how many genres I can cover. I do like how this turned out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Toy Story 5 Music Head 0 600 07-07-2026, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Charli xcx - Wuthering Heights (Soundtrack) Music Head 1 780 27-02-2026, 13:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Stranger Things 5 Music Head 1 618 14-02-2026, 15:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Wicked: For Good Music Head 0 645 04-12-2025, 12:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Original Broadway Cast - Hamilton: 10 Shots Music Head 2 957 15-11-2025, 12:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Nine Inch Nails - Tron:Ares (Soundtrack) Music Head 0 723 02-10-2025, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Kpop Demon Hunters Music Head 0 24,010 04-07-2025, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Sinners Music Head 0 1,738 19-05-2025, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Mufasa: The Lion King Music Head 2 3,032 09-03-2025, 10:54
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Soundtrack - Moana 2 Music Head 0 1,960 12-12-2024, 12:54
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: