Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About The Killers.....
#7
I dig your new avatar, Trace ! You expressed yourself eloquently as always ! This would make a good thread as to how our favorite bands make us feel!!!!!
TraceNspace Wrote:Thanks guys. I just feel like the older I get, the less articulate I become lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About The Killers..... - by TraceNspace - 05-08-2012, 06:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: The Killers - "your side of town" CRAZY-HORSE 0 791 25-08-2023, 09:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Killers "dying breed" CRAZY-HORSE 0 529 13-08-2020, 23:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Killers "my own soul's warning" CRAZY-HORSE 0 770 19-06-2020, 11:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "fire in bone" CRAZY-HORSE 0 812 01-05-2020, 00:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "caution" CRAZY-HORSE 0 785 12-03-2020, 23:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "land of the free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,012 18-01-2019, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Killers "wonderful,wonderful" CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,059 04-10-2017, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "the man" CRAZY-HORSE 1 904 01-07-2017, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  The Killers "peace of mind" CRAZY-HORSE 0 725 10-10-2016, 07:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Killers - Direct Hits Music Head 0 1,078 27-11-2013, 22:35
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: