Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drummers Unite
#9
Jerome Wrote:Oh I went through my 'Keith Moon' period. Fortunately I didn't have the money to buy a new kit after I smashed the first one up! My mother continues to celebrate that particular day every year.

That's hysterical! I know a 3 year old who plays very well, though visiting with him and his family was trying. They got him a real kit but the kid can keep a beat.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Drummers Unite - by Erixouther - 17-06-2010, 05:02

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Drummers Thread ambernector 28 25,184 27-10-2015, 01:24
Last Post: zcarenow
  DRUMMERS...part 2 JohnnyBold 0 2,434 01-04-2013, 20:31
Last Post: JohnnyBold
  Drummers JohnnyBold 0 2,362 01-04-2013, 20:31
Last Post: JohnnyBold

Forum Jump: