Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
was Santa good to you this year???
#22
I got exactly what I'd asked for ... that my beloved 18 year old son & my ex be happy, which they are. If they are happy then I am too. I don't care for materialistic things as long as the two men in my life are fine!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,353 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year! Ruby 1 956 31-12-2021, 20:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,433 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy New Year to all... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,366 31-12-2020, 20:33
Last Post: Ruby
  TV Series: Santa Clarita Diet CRAZY-HORSE 0 919 06-01-2020, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year MDers ! SteveO 2 2,122 02-01-2019, 15:48
Last Post: Ruby
  was Santa good to you? CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,642 10-08-2018, 17:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Happy New Year Everyone!! Ruby 6 3,699 31-12-2017, 19:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Happy New Year Ruby 7 3,741 25-12-2017, 16:41
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: