The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Years Resolutions
#1
Jerome has already promised not to be mean, in another thread

I hate these things but I'm making one

I promise to listen to any music clips that fellow members post, as long as it doesn't require a download.
In the case of an entire album I will listen to the posters favorite if listed, maybe more, time permitting.

I promise to keep this promise

Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions - by Music Head - 30-12-2012, 13:43

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haiti: Dealing with the disaster 3 years later LoudStarENT 8 4,263 05-11-2016, 10:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  new year resolutions anyone? CRAZY-HORSE 20 8,577 05-01-2016, 01:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  YouTube is 10 years old jazzboCR 4 2,284 13-05-2015, 07:18
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The wittiest new sitcom in years jazzboCR 0 1,013 18-03-2015, 03:02
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Should I quit music after four years? Blanche_Minim 1 1,424 21-08-2014, 11:23
Last Post: ziesha098
  33 years ago today... SteveO 1 1,402 09-12-2013, 07:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Dr.Who....50 years old today CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,324 24-11-2013, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman's Marriage Ends After 30 years Simran 0 1,041 09-10-2012, 12:48
Last Post: Simran
  Janis Joplin would have been 69 years old today SteveO 4 1,959 21-01-2012, 16:27
Last Post: TraceNspace
  what years in music failed to inspire you to buy music? CRAZY-HORSE 7 3,122 17-11-2011, 09:10
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: