14-02-2009, 19:25
Thank you, and Tiggi, I'm new here and don't know anybody so I certainly was not referring to you. Also, I would never post a comment like that in any forum where there was such a member, so I wasn't referring to anyone here.
Don't know how long I'll be around for a while, my main computer went down 4 or 5 days ago with an apparent fried video circuit and the one I'm using now seems to shut down randomly and I'm not sure if it's indicative of imminent failure or not.
Hope to be back soon to take a look around some more.
Again, no offense was directed at ANY member here.
Cavemann
Don't know how long I'll be around for a while, my main computer went down 4 or 5 days ago with an apparent fried video circuit and the one I'm using now seems to shut down randomly and I'm not sure if it's indicative of imminent failure or not.
Hope to be back soon to take a look around some more.
Again, no offense was directed at ANY member here.
Cavemann
