Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any accordion players out there? Looking for some advice? Harmonicas and whistles to!
#4
Not to seem rude, but if you couldn't help, why did you post?


There's a tad here and there, but what I'm looking for I think can only come from someone who's played it, since I'm basically asking compared to other instruments, how hard is it to learn, and what to look for in a quality accordion.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: Your advice, thoughts & opinions on this practice tool hayley 1 1,672 18-10-2021, 15:38
Last Post: JeromeD
  Thesis Help: would you help producers to develop new mp3 players? Caro_CG 0 944 27-02-2015, 11:37
Last Post: Caro_CG
  Check out our new website for bass players! boxbox12 1 1,243 05-04-2014, 21:27
Last Post: Jerome
  advice selling music online? DD77 4 1,999 18-02-2014, 21:46
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Advice on new headphones? Erixouther 13 4,750 15-09-2009, 03:51
Last Post: Erixouther

Forum Jump: