Well..... not exactly. I'm more curious about what instruments I could learn that are easy relative to other instruments. Guitar, for example, I found extremely hard to even get the notes to sound right.
I don't mind practice, and I know that comes with the territory of instruments. I'm just looking for one that maybe has a few simple tunes I can start off with to get a feel for it. But I've never so much as touched an instrument that wasn't a piano, guitar, or whatever those annoying little flutes we had to play in elementary school were.
I love the accordion. It's one of my favorite instruments, right up next to chello and bagpipe. But I believe those last two are way harder to learn than accordion. But hey, if bagpipes are easier, than to hell with my roommates, we'll wake each morning with a rousing scottish tune!
I did have a go at a harmonica recently, and apart from having difficulty blowing on one... reed? at a time, it was pretty fun, and in the vein of lively campfire music that I'm trying to get into.
EDIT: Alternatively, I've also loved fiddles since I was little. Those are basically violins right?
Cheers all,
Drame22
I don't mind practice, and I know that comes with the territory of instruments. I'm just looking for one that maybe has a few simple tunes I can start off with to get a feel for it. But I've never so much as touched an instrument that wasn't a piano, guitar, or whatever those annoying little flutes we had to play in elementary school were.
I love the accordion. It's one of my favorite instruments, right up next to chello and bagpipe. But I believe those last two are way harder to learn than accordion. But hey, if bagpipes are easier, than to hell with my roommates, we'll wake each morning with a rousing scottish tune!
I did have a go at a harmonica recently, and apart from having difficulty blowing on one... reed? at a time, it was pretty fun, and in the vein of lively campfire music that I'm trying to get into.
EDIT: Alternatively, I've also loved fiddles since I was little. Those are basically violins right?
Cheers all,
Drame22

