08-03-2009, 21:54
There are a surprising amount of teens on here. Awesome, glad to see I'm not the only one. I have to agree that it is relative however more relative than just based on the person. One's surroundings have alot to do with it as well. See I live in East Texas (that's right yeehaw I'm a country girl) so the most accessible type of music around here is country so that's what I grew up hearing in public venues and such and then of course there are the numerous drones out there that only listen to the "popular" music which nowadays is usually rap or hip hop of somekind. However I also grew up heavily influenced by my father's taste in music which (due to his age and raising) was classic rock. SO I am a huge classic rock fan! (Saw The Eagles in concert this fall... BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE!) But then again, I happen to like alot of music that those around me don't, a go for the heavy metal etc. Won't name bands because I'm rather random and listen to different stuff all the time. And whoever said that "I dont think question is good. Because now-a-days kids only listen to what they see on tv or what the record label shoved in their face. What popular music. Im speaking in General." should be slugged in the arm, I am aware that that's generally speaking but it's rude, ignorant, and condescending. Also if someone is seriously suggesting that anyone with a brain is listening to Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift they should be taken and hanged. Neither of these girls have any natural talent whatsoever. And as far as someone being the oldest at concerts that doesn't necessarily mean that it's mostly young people who like the band but mostly younger people who go to concerts because as you get older you are less inclined to go to a crowded room and deal with all of the nuisances that come along with going to concerts. Thanks for letting me get my five cents in. (I would say two but it was a rather lengthy reply so I bumped up the price a tad)
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:

