11-03-2009, 04:16
Iota Wrote:You're so rude, ignorant, and condescending!
RUde? on occasion. Condescending? Only when I know what I'm talking about
but ignorant? Oh nay nay, neither of these "singers" possess any natural talent whatsoever. Their whole sound comes from their studios. The sound mixers and computer nerds behind their albums should be receiving all the credit. If you have ever spoken with anyone who has heard them in concert you would know this. And, I do not say this in a defensive manner but only to enlighten a somewhat annoyed fan of such lies. If you still like their sound, I applaud you but just know that what you hear on the radio is not them, but their computers. Just saying.... Okay so perhaps I was defensive as well, but 'twas not my intention. But I simply do not take being called ignorant lightly. Thank you and good night!
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:
Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] :rockon:

