26-05-2013, 12:23
got around to it
first album from the super group in 8 years
how could you not want to at least hear it?
I am not a diehard Purple fan, however I do recognize they were tops in their genre
If you like 70's rock, you will like this album.
love the organ (not keyboard dammit, organ)
not a bad song on here
not a great one either, but all good stuff
Blood From A Stone was probably my favorite
they even pulled off the last track cover of It'll' Be Me
a song I remember by Jerry Lee, the b-side of Whole Lotta Shakin'
also done by Cliff Richard, which I do not know
I will not buy this album unless it shows up in the discount bin in a few years
the diehard Purple fans will have to have it
only two artists fall in that category for me
first album from the super group in 8 years
how could you not want to at least hear it?
I am not a diehard Purple fan, however I do recognize they were tops in their genre
If you like 70's rock, you will like this album.
love the organ (not keyboard dammit, organ)
not a bad song on here
not a great one either, but all good stuff
Blood From A Stone was probably my favorite
they even pulled off the last track cover of It'll' Be Me
a song I remember by Jerry Lee, the b-side of Whole Lotta Shakin'
also done by Cliff Richard, which I do not know
I will not buy this album unless it shows up in the discount bin in a few years
the diehard Purple fans will have to have it
only two artists fall in that category for me

