Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Albums where you like every track
#4
Automatic for the People is definitely on my list. I have to think some more but that one popped into my head first.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Albums where you like every track - by Jerome - 09-06-2013, 12:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biggest selling albums Jerome 15 5,884 19-05-2020, 13:07
Last Post: Jerome
  What is the total albums in your possession? AustinAbelFrank 14 5,969 02-02-2019, 18:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Concept Albums CMB1888 32 15,015 06-12-2018, 14:43
Last Post: Ruby
  Good albums by bad artists manicminer 1 2,302 24-02-2014, 07:25
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The 7 least anticipated albums of 2012! lol TraceNspace 10 3,453 18-02-2014, 07:30
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Demo Track - looking for a reason JonKrasowski 0 1,356 21-12-2012, 14:55
Last Post: JonKrasowski
  Anyone heard this album/track? Weird Scenes in a Goldmine?? Jerome 2 1,612 08-08-2012, 06:33
Last Post: Jerome
  What is the total albums in your possession? Drealm 6 3,085 04-12-2009, 01:15
Last Post: ambernector
  Vote for the best British albums edkemp 0 2,019 28-03-2008, 15:19
Last Post: edkemp

Forum Jump: