26-06-2013, 11:57
Artist Recording History
studio albums - 5
live albums - 1
compilation albums - 1
singles - 14
videos - 7
from my library (cd)
![[Image: 220px-The_Battle_for_Everything.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/09/The_Battle_for_Everything.jpg/220px-The_Battle_for_Everything.jpg)
Stage name for the one man band of John Ondrasik. That's how he's billed but it does show two
other musicians on the credits. The name is a hockey reference for a five minute penalty for
fighting. I guess he's a fan. This is his third studio album. I have the second but they were
out of order. Mostly piano based tunes, although John plays guitar also. This is his best
selling album thus far, but only reached #20 on the Billboard chart. Four singles were released
of which 100 Years charted the highest at #28, and is my only standout track. The older you
get the sadder it is.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - The Taste
Best Track - 100 Years
1) NYC Weather Report **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwMgPdMLrk
2) The Devil In The Wishing Well **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avWBsTQn1xM
3) If God Made You **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY488vVv_tg
4) 100 Years ***
video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJN9YIOl1xE
5) Angels & Girlfriends **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxsQpgewJDc
6) Dying **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbxcZpY-nU
7) Infidel *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7LOnultPuA
8) Disneyland **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-NKKk1QAc
9) Maybe I **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZx4Vgv55uU
10) The Taste *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuEEvH_PAoc
11) One More For Love **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e5ojo67XJM
12) Nobody **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOzR0SuUEo
3's - 1
2's - 9
1's - 2
Grade - 1.9
allmusic - 1.8
studio albums - 5
live albums - 1
compilation albums - 1
singles - 14
videos - 7
from my library (cd)
Stage name for the one man band of John Ondrasik. That's how he's billed but it does show two
other musicians on the credits. The name is a hockey reference for a five minute penalty for
fighting. I guess he's a fan. This is his third studio album. I have the second but they were
out of order. Mostly piano based tunes, although John plays guitar also. This is his best
selling album thus far, but only reached #20 on the Billboard chart. Four singles were released
of which 100 Years charted the highest at #28, and is my only standout track. The older you
get the sadder it is.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - The Taste
Best Track - 100 Years
1) NYC Weather Report **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwMgPdMLrk
2) The Devil In The Wishing Well **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avWBsTQn1xM
3) If God Made You **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY488vVv_tg
4) 100 Years ***
video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJN9YIOl1xE
5) Angels & Girlfriends **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxsQpgewJDc
6) Dying **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbxcZpY-nU
7) Infidel *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7LOnultPuA
8) Disneyland **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-NKKk1QAc
9) Maybe I **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZx4Vgv55uU
10) The Taste *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuEEvH_PAoc
11) One More For Love **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e5ojo67XJM
12) Nobody **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOzR0SuUEo
3's - 1
2's - 9
1's - 2
Grade - 1.9
allmusic - 1.8

