Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beautiful soundtracks
#26
Sarah Brightman in 'FLEURS DU MAL'. A rock version of 'STORM' by Vivaldi done by the korean violinist...what's her name?...forgot. But you look for it in youtube and you'll find it. An oldie, 'ECSTASY OF GOLD' by Ennio Morricone revisited by Metallica. Karl Jenkin's DIES IRAE. Soundtracks from 'MATRIX'. Hey, and you just might enjoy the rock group 'SCORPIONS' in concert with the "Berliner Philharmoniker". I personally love the main track from Kill Bill. Rock wham!!! One really incredible modern classic is Philip Glass, but I can't exactly define him as 'upbeat'. I'd say more obsessive, dark, onirical, disquieting. And when I have something else to suggest, I'll give you a nudge, SteveO. These suggestions are just starters.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beautiful soundtracks - by Bellini48 - 18-07-2013, 22:43
RE: Beautiful soundtracks - by Jerome - 06-02-2019, 19:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jimmy Page Soundtracks Snowman999 0 1,265 14-02-2017, 04:36
Last Post: Snowman999
  1 Hour Anime Music Mix | Beautiful, Emotional & Sad Anime OST Piano vinhnobi123 0 1,611 26-07-2016, 19:35
Last Post: vinhnobi123
  Ennio Morricone's best soundtracks MattewPalmer 0 1,502 11-02-2016, 16:15
Last Post: MattewPalmer
  Listen to soundtracks and scores banan_44 7 3,750 14-07-2012, 22:38
Last Post: banan_44

Forum Jump: