Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peep this. Jazz/Math lover
#2
Welcome aboard MD, patkab107! I like your recommendations, I will be checking them out...PROG rock/metal is awesome!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Peep this. Jazz/Math lover - by patkab407 - 29-07-2013, 17:05

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Progressive Rock Lover ..... Laurazzz 7 3,378 13-02-2020, 10:02
Last Post: Subtle Q
  A lover Paolo 1 1,208 19-08-2019, 23:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rap lover introduction hshenep 2 2,522 18-07-2018, 19:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  hi jazz lovers skett 0 1,133 01-12-2016, 10:03
Last Post: skett
  Music Fan of many genres from Rock to Electronic, Jazz to Classical.. 3000records 1 1,489 28-07-2016, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Another music lover here ! InvaderBob 2 1,665 27-04-2016, 10:38
Last Post: InvaderBob
  Brigade - A New and Upcoming Music Artist and Lover Brigade 0 1,134 10-02-2016, 22:13
Last Post: Brigade
  Alternative Music Lover HoopsterGiant 2 2,542 07-01-2016, 08:01
Last Post: HoopsterGiant
  New NYC soul/jazz/funk musician/band on the forums cypdrumz 0 906 16-06-2014, 04:43
Last Post: cypdrumz
  I'm cool dude, I enjoy all music, Rap, right to jazz Cooldude420 1 1,223 06-06-2014, 22:02
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: