Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interpretation of a piece of music or a song...
#5
I can't help but be touched by ordinary music makers,,,it hits home without a flutter!,,I am so glad you enjoyed it, Bell!
Bellini48 Wrote:SteveO, you've surpassed my expectations. The children's Hey Jude is so beautiful. I myself have a children's choir, and I have sung Let It Be with them, Harry Belafonte's Banana Boat song, The lion sleeps tonight, Vivaldi's Gloria, Bach's Jesu Joy of man's desiring, Dust in the wind, Abba's I Have a Dream, Scorpion's Send Me an Angel and Dylan's Kockin on Heaven's door. So you can imagine that I feel for this link very much....
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,673 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Our new instrumental piano cover song "let her go" Dimos Zagaris 1 3,077 24-05-2020, 06:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Fav music tv from 90-s-00-s Disco 3 2,708 21-03-2020, 09:34
Last Post: Disco
  Sheet music Mecc 6 3,762 06-03-2020, 14:17
Last Post: Mecc
  Listen to my YouTube music channel? HiddenSignal 2 3,463 05-08-2019, 13:22
Last Post: Coldblue
  KLR- Serious, Experienced, Lyrical, Rapper. Check my music out. KLR 5 3,857 10-01-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk Fuzz 0 1,665 26-08-2016, 07:04
Last Post: Fuzz
  Help needed for my research project on the music industry Ashutosh Nandkeolyar 0 1,621 08-08-2016, 15:44
Last Post: Ashutosh Nandkeolyar
  E Standard prog song/album/band ? ÔxyGen[FR] 0 1,426 03-07-2016, 13:22
Last Post: ÔxyGen[FR]
  I want to share my new song Jirka 18 9,276 03-05-2016, 09:02
Last Post: Jirka

Forum Jump: