The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I sometimes see you pass outside my door...
#1
Lionel Richie was the first artist that had recorded a song with a greeting as the title, so it will have to do Big Grin

This place seems pretty cool, I had a look around a couple other music discussion forums but I wasn't keen on the layout of them.

I won't be massively active on here as I have commitments on other forums but I shall pop in and post occasionally, so I thought I might aswell start by making a thread here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I sometimes see you pass outside my door... - by timfen - 09-03-2008, 14:51

Forum Jump: