Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PIANOlimonCELLO - beauty and drive acoustic music :)
#14
SteveO Wrote:Very beautiful and relaxing music Composerr! Are the scenes of the Ukraine?...you also have a very good national football(soccer) team by the way!

Thank you! Yeah, it is scenes under Kharkov I shooted, near my summer residence Smile
Yeah, we have good football team. By the way I watching Metallist (Kharkov) game now Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What music genre is this? 45678io 0 1,267 18-11-2016, 20:45
Last Post: 45678io
  I would really like to know the name of this piece of music Staranasche 0 1,024 05-10-2016, 12:54
Last Post: Staranasche
  Hi, does anyone know the music to this video? terry333uk 2 1,348 01-10-2016, 04:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Through the wormhole background music(2:01+) KulaGGin 0 1,073 03-07-2016, 00:28
Last Post: KulaGGin
  Please for my little girl, who knows the title of this music? nani14 0 1,388 11-03-2016, 11:07
Last Post: nani14
  What this courageous music? imnewpeople 2 1,640 15-11-2015, 21:15
Last Post: imnewpeople
  What is the name of the music? Thomas Smile 2 2,081 27-09-2015, 07:21
Last Post: Jerome
  What is the name of the background music? Thomas Smile 0 1,334 27-09-2015, 04:23
Last Post: Thomas Smile
  What Music Is This...? sibangbrang 0 1,075 06-01-2015, 06:30
Last Post: sibangbrang
  Pls identify this, I wrote it from my memory, it seems classical music ynm 1 1,322 08-10-2014, 09:13
Last Post: Levisaxos

Forum Jump: