The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ME
#1
Hello all,

My name is Danny I am a musician/songwriter trying to find a good way to reach people although sat here scratching my head. (I am trying to promote my band Nocturnal Breed).

It's a good job I only do it for the music Smile

I like rock/alternative and some metal it must be the more intense approach that is most appealing.

Well It's been fun.

I will stop bye soon.

Kind regards,
Dannu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ME - by NocturnalBreed - 10-03-2008, 02:33
ME - by Palmer - 10-03-2008, 17:47
ME - by ambernector - 11-03-2008, 20:48

Forum Jump: