The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is yours hobby ?
#1
I like doing out, movies, music, swimming, taking trips, playing games. Reading books {novels poetry} but I deeply love to recite THE HOLY QURAN writing cranking the volume way up for my favorite song & galas. I can and do enjoy doing something {adventure} alone but I do prefer to share my sweet life with other. I DEEPLY LOVE THE OUTDOOR IN THE RAIN. When i find a nice person I am sincere with a lot of my innocent feelings of soul. I am really looking for my soul-mate. I WANT TO SPEND QUALITY OF TIME WITH . :tongue:

You can share yours favourite deeds with me without any hesitate.:hand:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is yours hobby ? - by johnsandy - 18-10-2013, 16:51

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a new hobby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,464 02-03-2022, 02:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: