The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's so special about Vinyl? :)
#1
Hello, my name is Nay.

I'm a 3rd year Graphic Design student working on a project.
We were asked to create a project that becomes a homage to something that is unappreciated or forgotten about and I picked Vinyls.

I don't know why, but I love them. There is just something so pure about the sound and so spiritual about the ritual of playing and storing them.

I need to generate some interest from people that feel the same way?
If youre a collector, or you find yourself thumbing through records in a record store week in week out, please get in touch and tell me why you are so in love with the format.
I need some tear-jerking testimonials from people that are fanatical about vinyls.

My end result will hopefully be a photo book which will be accompanied by your beautiful words.
I want this book to really celebrate the ritual of playing vinyls and the love that people still have for them.
I wish I was born in the era when vinyl was king, I really do.

I hope to hear back from people.

Nay
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's so special about Vinyl? :) - by nay_creative - 30-10-2013, 22:33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special pop music lover here, hello! :-) Arcticbird_Star 2 1,299 20-04-2014, 11:31
Last Post: Arcticbird_Star
  Vinyl Records Chords vinylchord 0 849 12-04-2014, 18:12
Last Post: vinylchord

Forum Jump: