Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie who likes the Doobies
#3
Thanks.

Yes, I do love classic rock but lately I've been doing a lot of what I like to call "genre surfing." I'll start with one artist in a given genre - Gene Vincent and Rockabilly, for instance. I'll then branch out to the Dorsey Brothers, Carl Perkins, Eddie Cochran, etc. Then I'll start sampling artists from related styles and before you know it I'll end up listening to something anywhere from The Chantays to The Charlie Daniels Band to X.

This makes me probably one of iTunes' best customers...
Gib zu mir
Etwas Fußbodenbelag
Unter diesen
Fetten fließenden Sofa
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newbie who likes the Doobies - by jayburd - 29-04-2009, 22:46
RE: Newbie who likes the Doobies - by Jerome - 15-07-2020, 11:38
Newbie who likes the Doobies - by jayburd - 30-04-2009, 20:05

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,142 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  New to the producing, not a common style. for the fun and anyone that likes :_) jshort 0 1,030 20-05-2016, 21:13
Last Post: jshort
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 928 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 934 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,418 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey! Who truly likes all genres of music? besides me... emery7 49 15,796 25-02-2015, 19:15
Last Post: Dorival
  Hey Everyone - Newbie Scandi Shadow 6 2,258 02-12-2014, 07:32
Last Post: Scandi Shadow
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,166 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,022 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,424 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy

Forum Jump: