Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's so special about Vinyl? :)
#2
Well I don't have any tear-jerking stories but the biggest thing about vinyl was the gatefold sleeves and covers. There is a thread about this somewhere in this forum but I can't remember where? As for the vinyl itself - I prefer CD's. Cannot understand why people like to listen to clicks, scratches and buzzes when they can get the same thing with a clean background.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's so special about Vinyl? :) - by nay_creative - 30-10-2013, 22:33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special pop music lover here, hello! :-) Arcticbird_Star 2 1,300 20-04-2014, 11:31
Last Post: Arcticbird_Star
  Vinyl Records Chords vinylchord 0 849 12-04-2014, 18:12
Last Post: vinylchord

Forum Jump: