The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
female artists
#1
Hi My Name is Joey, I have never been a big fan of female vocalists and for that i am a little insensitive toward compyling a playlist on my ipod. My wife and I like to sit in the hot tub at night and listen to music, but she feels left out. I need help in gathering about 200 songs with female vocalist for her. Please help

Joe
Reply


Messages In This Thread
female artists - by jneeb - 01-11-2013, 16:18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I'm here to help unknown artists. Hearingmind 3 1,507 26-08-2016, 00:24
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Looking for people for creative Various artists project about father love Wladimir 0 1,152 02-12-2015, 06:07
Last Post: Wladimir
  Hello! Looking for some new artists to listen to and hoping you all can help retrogirl10 12 4,176 06-04-2014, 19:19
Last Post: ashleyjordan

Forum Jump: