03-05-2009, 20:32
For me it's gotta be Radiohead. I know so many people who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I don't get it. I have tried to listen, but I just can't get into them.
|
Bands you don't understand?!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bands you don't understand?! - by Kochie - 02-07-2008, 11:29
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| All-Female tribute bands | jazzboCR | 11 | 5,010 |
21-08-2015, 00:30 Last Post: zcarenow |
|
| Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today Looking for similar tracks / bands, | robbi270 | 0 | 1,111 |
23-07-2014, 00:18 Last Post: robbi270 |
|
| Top 10 rock bands ever | wardsmith | 52 | 20,314 |
16-08-2013, 15:23 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Top 5 Rock Bands of All-Time | Kurt Staley | 30 | 15,242 |
25-03-2013, 03:29 Last Post: LMD |
|
| Need help finding similar sounding Bands/Songs... | Luca | 5 | 2,609 |
02-12-2012, 15:51 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| The KInks one of my favourite bands | Mrrusty1 | 8 | 3,556 |
04-09-2012, 09:26 Last Post: Mrrusty1 |
|
| Favorite Girl Singers/Bands | coykiesaol | 37 | 12,756 |
10-08-2012, 09:18 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| It seems odd to not see much on here about Jam bands... | gater | 5 | 2,205 |
20-08-2011, 19:04 Last Post: gater |
|
| old bands new music? | Rocker720 | 28 | 12,205 |
15-08-2011, 01:15 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Which genre do these bands go into? | coykiesaol | 8 | 3,328 |
18-07-2011, 17:36 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|