The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A 80's/90's Pop-Dance-House song
#1
Hello
First watch this Youtube video that I recently made and read the description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6myitgPW2vk

(Me playing the keyboard and humming the melody of the house song that I want to know the artist and the song tittle (I don't remember the lyrics, but remember the melody and some chords (I hum and play some chords of this song in the keyboard, I remember that song as a 80's/90's piano house song sung by a smooth female voice).
Please, try to recognize that song and tell me who is the artist and the song tittle in order to find the song and listen to it again.
Thanks!!![Image: bobby.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A 80's/90's Pop-Dance-House song - by nicolas2013alcubo - 12-11-2013, 22:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,087 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,423 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,944 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,303 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,387 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,890 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,249 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,482 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,408 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: