The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Music Lover
#1
Hi i'm Kelan, the last forum I was on wasn't very active so I thought i'd join here. It's funny that growing up, I was very sheltered from music. Most of what I heard was what my siblings would play, and back then pop punk was the craze. I like some of that stuff to a certain degree, but the music that I came to love wasn't on my radar. One school holiday my dad took me on a road trip and brought a few CDs. We listened to Queen compilations, and not much else. We had this power ballads CD too where we listened to Meat Loaf's "Bat Out of Hell" about 10 times, but otherwise we were blasting Queen. I instantly fell in love with their music and over time got into other classic rock bands like The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, and Pink Floyd. All of these bands are among my favourites. I took up bass playing recently and have been listening to a lot of different music. Mostly Metallica and Cream, but i've dabbled in some Bob Dylan and other assorted music. As you can see, i'm a huge classic rock fan. But my tastes vary from Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash, to Rob Zombie. So I appreciate a lot of different stuff. Great to be here and I hope to meet some cool people soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Music Lover - by kelandwood - 13-12-2013, 19:15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,273 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,016 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,919 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,098 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,826 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,868 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
  Progressive Rock Lover ..... Laurazzz 7 3,373 13-02-2020, 10:02
Last Post: Subtle Q
  A lover Paolo 1 1,205 19-08-2019, 23:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,633 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,371 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: