The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi...
#1
My Name... is really not that important. I just looked up Music Discussion and came up with this, so I figuired this would be a good place to find out about different types of music, as well as learn a little bit more about the genres I already like. So..

I like... My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, AC/DC
Would like to like... Classic Rock
Want to know more about... AC/DC
Willing to argue about... Whether or not "Emo" is the same things as "Emotional Hardcore"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi... - by chicalternita - 13-03-2008, 23:48
Hi... - by ambernector - 16-03-2008, 11:40
Hi... - by Tiggi - 16-03-2008, 18:39
Hi... - by manicminer - 16-03-2008, 19:27

Forum Jump: