I play the guitar and have been attempting piano:]
usually when I'm playing guitar i try and find the most technically challenging pieces I can play to practice. I feel like i'm improving myself in some way or form this way. I've been working on a lot of protest the hero stuff. I know they sound like a lame punk band, but they have some great patterns and are very challenging
I also enjoy playing some Bach and a few other classical pieces I know.
Right now i'm working on "Presto Vivace" By Ynwgie Malmsteen, it is performed with an orchestra live. here's a link^^
Right now I only have learned the main part and not the solo because I am not a god yet
aha. But i'm trying. I also like playing pieces by virtuoso jason Becker. he is also very neo-classical.
Here is one of my favourites by him. It is only the audio with pictures of him
You must have 10 posts before posting links ..removed by moderator
usually when I'm playing guitar i try and find the most technically challenging pieces I can play to practice. I feel like i'm improving myself in some way or form this way. I've been working on a lot of protest the hero stuff. I know they sound like a lame punk band, but they have some great patterns and are very challenging
I also enjoy playing some Bach and a few other classical pieces I know. Right now i'm working on "Presto Vivace" By Ynwgie Malmsteen, it is performed with an orchestra live. here's a link^^
Right now I only have learned the main part and not the solo because I am not a god yet
aha. But i'm trying. I also like playing pieces by virtuoso jason Becker. he is also very neo-classical. Here is one of my favourites by him. It is only the audio with pictures of him
You must have 10 posts before posting links ..removed by moderator

