Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
old bands new music?
#22
However, I know that ^^^ is not true in all cases, and it is just a general statement. Please no one jump down my throat again. I am merely stating that based on personal experience and understandable emotion comparison. (that sounds much more girly than intended, I only mean that I understand where people are coming from when they say thing like "it's the same thing they've always done") I understand what and why they're saying it, I do not, however, agree. That's all I'm sayin.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy

Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
:rockon:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
old bands new music? - by Rocker720 - 09-05-2009, 20:20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which decade has better music? ambernector 217 94,547 25-10-2021, 03:36
Last Post: JeromeD
  "New" music from Queen and Pink Floyd jazzboCR 27 8,729 14-10-2018, 14:06
Last Post: Jerome
  Ouroboros Music Video tristoise 5 3,192 02-12-2016, 09:08
Last Post: tristoise
  Field Music "disappointed" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,616 10-07-2016, 12:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  "Such music doesn't exist any more!" Friedrich Hueppe 4 3,196 23-06-2016, 00:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Music Video aschwend94 0 1,484 05-04-2016, 01:25
Last Post: aschwend94
  looking for some new music to listen to? NextSound 3 3,405 29-03-2016, 10:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  All-Female tribute bands jazzboCR 11 4,994 21-08-2015, 00:30
Last Post: zcarenow
  Looking for recommendations for EPIC music Bandit7319 7 4,233 22-07-2015, 04:45
Last Post: RonniePistons
  dont ban me music banter really smuks i reported the m Musicbantersuks 5 2,579 11-05-2015, 06:09
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: