Poll: Your Playlist is...
This poll is closed.
Up To Par
25.00%
1 25.00%
Fantastic!
0%
0 0%
Not All That Great...
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Playlist Opinions Please
#2
Ooh !! Goody, a poll...

Hi Liz, & welcome to Music Discussion.

Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with about half the stuff on your playlist, so am perhaps not best placed to pass judgement. That's not going to stop me from voting, though, and my vote is going to be a fence-sitter.

Of the music that I know, most is OK, so that's how I've voted.

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Playlist Opinions Please - by FactoryMadeTeddy - 27-05-2009, 04:05

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Songs Are In Your Road Trip Playlist? IndieBabe 0 1,490 21-03-2011, 15:37
Last Post: IndieBabe

Forum Jump: