The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eating Humble Pie
#1
A little while ago I posted a comment where I said that I thought The Boss was past it. I am swallowing a rather large amount of humble pie today. A couple of friends went to see his concert in SA a few days ago. Just about everyone says that it was the best concert they had seen. All THREE hours of it. I stand corrected......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Eating Humble Pie - by Jerome - 30-01-2014, 15:54
RE: Eating Humble Pie - by Jerome - 19-09-2019, 03:35

Forum Jump: