03-03-2014, 23:08
Love that Minnie R track. Her voice, I think the ORB sampled that.
I dunno, 'healthy ego'? OR negation of all ego?
All egos 'die' when our corporal bodies die.
But, how do we survive this world without a tough, shell. A healthy ego?
Some hope?
So, I dunno.
In order to navigate this world you kinda need a bi-effectual mind.
One to handle the slings and arrows of life, one to prepare for that great rest....
I'm new here so... second post. Excuse me if I'm being presumptuous.
Leave it at, um, this?
'Healthy' ego:
'Strong' ego?
[YOUTUBE]39YUXIKrOFk[/YOUTUBE]
Wow, what a pair of songs to introduce myself with...
I dunno, 'healthy ego'? OR negation of all ego?
All egos 'die' when our corporal bodies die.
But, how do we survive this world without a tough, shell. A healthy ego?
Some hope?
So, I dunno.
In order to navigate this world you kinda need a bi-effectual mind.
One to handle the slings and arrows of life, one to prepare for that great rest....
I'm new here so... second post. Excuse me if I'm being presumptuous.
Leave it at, um, this?
'Healthy' ego:
'Strong' ego?
[YOUTUBE]39YUXIKrOFk[/YOUTUBE]
Wow, what a pair of songs to introduce myself with...

