Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Poltergeist Theme
#3
Benjamin Wrote:Remember when it was okay to show parents smoking the reefer? Weird, huh?
That was a Spielberg flick, too. Anyways....

The blend of innocence and horror reminds me of the Twilight Zone Move soundtrack:
(All art is contrast, or so some people say....)
[video=youtube;r55vQfT6RuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r55vQfT6RuQ[/video]
Get past the first 20 seconds, same type of thing. AND, better movie, I would 'postulate.'
Steven and Diane were cool parents :biggrin: Love the Theme from the Twilight Zone!! The ending was great!! I saw the Movie. It's been a long time since I actually saw the movie so I don't remember alot about it except it ended tragically.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Poltergeist Theme - by Lovely Linda - 23-02-2014, 02:11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Various Interesting Covers of The Game Of Thrones Theme Amurcomusic 0 1,537 11-06-2014, 08:41
Last Post: Amurcomusic
  Favourite TV Theme? dominic_john 46 15,244 03-02-2012, 02:17
Last Post: ReggieT

Forum Jump: