04-03-2014, 18:17
Thanks for the recommendations Ben! I will probably stray away from the horror flicks...my dreams are bad enough!!!...lol
Benjamin Wrote:If you like Horror, and haven't seen it already, "Cabin In the Woods' is good. Wait it out the first 5minutes are cliche ...well, don't want to give the plot away. Tucker and Dale vs Evil, one of the best comedy / horror films of the last ...well,as long as I can remember. 20 years? imo.
The new Evil Dead is Horrific.
Very disturbing.
I tend to stay away from that stuff now.
Used to eat it up as a younger guy but...weird.
Anyhow. Shaun of the Dead. Funny. Hot Fuzz. Funny.
Incredible movies.
Away from 'horror'? Hmm..
There's so much dross/ rubbish out there.
It's like books, they publish something like 292,037 editions and new stuff a year!
Anyways, hm, movies I've seen more than once?
'Click' was okayyy. 'Down By Law' was pretty funny. If slow.
If you're a parent, 'Parental Guidance' is a riot.
But...I dunno, haven't seen anything recently that really blew my mind.
My favorite films are Baraka (and the sequel) and 'Dinner with Andre'...so...
I watch stuff like 'Funny People' to calm me down. And what's that one?.... 'Comedian' by Jerry Seinfeld.
I'm into comedy now. So, results may vary.
'The Grey' was pretty good. Won't give away anything...
Don't even look it up if you haven't seen it, just get it and watch it.
Matter of fact, I'm going to watch it (again) right now...see you in two hours.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

